Rabia P. Chaudhry is an associate in the Real Estate, Energy, Land Use & Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office and is a member of the firm’s Multifamily Team.
Areas of Practice
Rabia advises her clients on a full range of real estate transactions. Investors, property owners, landlords, developers, and lenders rely on Rabia’s counsel when acquiring, selling, developing, leasing, and financing retail, office, industrial, and multifamily properties across the United States. Her counsel emphasizes practical advice based on experience and an understanding of the client's needs and primary objectives. In addition to her focus on real estate matters, Rabia has an extensive background in corporate transactions, including dispositions, acquisitions, commercial contracts, entity formation, corporate structures and governance, buyouts, and equity investments.
Rabia services a wide variety of real estate clients, including real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other publicly traded real estate companies, developers and entrepreneurs, real estate funds, and other real estate investors and their advisors. Her corporate clients have spanned several industries, including manufacturing, retail, medical, dental, food and beverage, technology, and entertainment.
Rabia's exposure to a wide range of matters enables her clients to capitalize on her legal knowledge when negotiating contracts and structuring transactions with their overall, long-term goals in mind. Her exposure also allows her to advise and represent clients throughout their entire business life cycle, from routine matters to transformative events, often acting as general counsel.
While in law school, Rabia served as the managing editor of the UC Davis Business Law Journal and president of the Law Students Association.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Southern California, 2020-2022
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Young Lawyer, Southern California, 2020
- Member, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women
- Former member, The Leo E. Deegan American Inn of Court
- Former board member and secretary, Barristers, Riverside County Bar Association
- Former member, UC Davis School of Law Alumni Board
J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2012, King Hall Public Service Program
B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California