Arushi Pandya is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Arushi advises healthcare clients on regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Arushi was an associate at a large Texas firm. While at Texas Law, she served as Managing Editor of the Journal of Law and Technology, Pro Bono Scholar, Dean’s Fellow, Community Engagement Director of the Women’s Law Caucus, and a health law research assistant. She also interned at St. Jude Children’s Hospital, the American Health Law Association, and Decent, Inc. during her time in law school. Arushi received her B.S.A. in Biology and B.A. in Plan II Honors from the University of Texas at Austin.
- ABA Health eSource, 09.28.2022
Healthcare Law Blog
- "OIG Issues Favorable Advisory Opinion For Federally Qualified Health Center’s Smartphone Loan Program," August 11, 2022
- "Supreme Court To Review DOJ’s Authority to Dismiss Qui Tam FCA Suits Over Objections From Relators," June 30, 2022
- "OIG Issues Favorable Advisory Opinion for Physician-Owned Medical Device Company," June 27, 2022
- "Digital Health in the Metaverse: Three Legal Considerations," May 31, 2022
- "HHS OIG Report On Prior Authorizations Under Medicare Advantage," May 5, 2022
- "CMS Begins Option to Extend Medicaid Postpartum Coverage," April 6, 2022
FDA Law Blog
- "FDA Proposes Updated Rule for “Healthy” Foods," October 27, 2022
- "FDA Issues Untitled Letter to Althera Pharmaceuticals for Statements Relating to ROSZET®," June 23, 2022
- "Digital Health in the Metaverse: Three Legal Considerations," June 3, 2022
Government Contracts and Investigations Law Blog
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2021
B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2017
- Not admitted in District of Columbia; supervised by partners of the firm admitted in the District of Columbia.