Sheppard Mullin Ranked Among "Best Law Firms"
U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers ranked Sheppard Mullin among the "Best Law Firms" in the country, including rankings in 36 practice areas nationally and 105 practice areas by metropolitan regions. The firm received national tier one rankings in Antitrust Law, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law, Corporate Law, White Collar Criminal Defense Law, Management Employment Law, Motion Pictures & Television Entertainment Law, Environmental Law, Health Care Law, Management Labor Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Bankruptcy Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Natural Resources Law, Real Estate Law, and Trusts & Estates Law.
- Antitrust and Competition
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Lending and Financial Transactions
- Entertainment, Technology and Advertising
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Land Use Litigation
- Real Estate, Energy, Land Use & Environmental
- White Collar Defense and Corporate Investigations