Sheppard Mullin represents clients in all aspects of litigation in Bankruptcy Court. Our attorneys are savvy in prosecuting and defending the wide array of claims that can and do arise in the course of a case under the Bankruptcy Code. We have counseled clients in bankruptcy litigation impacting a variety of industries, including financial and professional services, real estate, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, retail, technology, transportation and agriculture, among others.
Our attorneys have handled a wide range of issues presented in the bankruptcy litigation process, such as:
- Disputes over use of cash collateral
- Disputes over debtor in possession financing
- 363 Sales transactions
- Confirmation of reorganization plans
- Relief from the automatic stay
- Preference recovery actions
- Fraudulent transfer actions
- Claims objections
- Discharge and dischargeability challenges
- Other contested matters
Sheppard Mullin also represents clients on bankruptcy appeals in the district courts, before the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the Ninth Circuit. Our proven track record and deep expertise in bankruptcy related appellate matters has allowed us to offer the best possible solutions to our clients.
- U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers, November 1, 2016
- U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers, November 3, 2015
- Super Lawyers, September 16, 2015