- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2014
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2010, summa cum laude
Shadi Farzan is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Law Blog Posts
- "CDP Applicant May Not Challenge Local Agency’s CEQA Decision on Coastal Development Permit While CDP Appeal to Coastal Commission Is Pending," March 13, 2019
- "Voters Overwhelmingly Approve ‘Build Better LA’ Initiative Resulting in New Affordable Housing and Local Hiring Requirements For Developers," November 11, 2016
- The Deal, November 19, 2019