Todd Lundell is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Todd is a Certified Specialist in Appellate Law and an elected member of the California Academy of Appellate Lawyers. He has worked on numerous civil appeals in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and D.C. Circuits, and in state appellate courts in California, New York, Oregon, and West Virginia. Todd has also prepared several certiorari petitions and merits briefs in the U.S. Supreme Court. He has considerable experience drafting merits briefs, amicus briefs, petitions for review, and petitions for writ of mandamus and supersedeas.
Todd’s cases have addressed a wide variety of substantive matters, including product liability, insurance law, partnership fiduciary duties and liabilities, civil RICO, state copyright law, breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, tax, securities fraud, and labor and employment. He also has broad experience assisting trial counsel both during and after trial with legal strategy, complex motions, appellate preservation issues, jury instructions and verdict forms, and post-trial motions.
Chambers USA, Litigation: Appellate, 2018-2020
Chambers USA, Litigation: Up and Coming, 2016-2017
- Orange County Bar Association, Former Chair of Appellate Section
- ABTL, Orange County Chapter, Former Board Member
J.D., Columbia University, 2002, Kent Scholar; Senior editor, Columbia Law Review
B.A., Brigham Young University, 1999
- Clerk for the Honorable Wilfred Feinberg, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- New York
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit