- LL.B., Columbia University, 1956
- A.B., Tufts University, 1953
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Mr. Winick is a special counsel in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Winick focuses his practice on corporate and commercial transactions and has significant expertise in legal services to the finance industry, particularly with respect to equipment leasing companies and transactions.
- Named as one of the "Legal Elite Litigation List," Avenue Magazine, 2011
- New York Law Journal, August 13, 2009
- Mr. Winick is the author of numerous articles on equipment leasing and financing that have appeared in various journals for the legal profession and in publications within the finance, and especially leasing, industry. For example he co-authored Equipment Leasing: A Primer, published in the Uniform Commercial Code Law Journal.
- A former director of the Equipment Leasing Association and member of its Legal Committee for many years, Mr. Winick frequently lectures on equipment leasing, secured transactions and lender liability.
- Equipment Leasing 101: From Inception through BankruptcySheppard Mullin New York, September 22, 2016