Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM
Topics covered will include:
- The History of Leasing as a Financial Product and Why it became so Popular.
- The Risks Inherent in Leasing (and How to Avoid Them).
- A Sad, Sad Leasing Story – The Do’s and Don’t’s of Equipment Leases.
- Equipment Leases in Bankruptcy.
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Alan Winick, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
- Blanka Wolfe, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463