- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2005, cum laude
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany, 2000
- New York
Carol Archer is a Special Counsel in the Corporate Practice Group in firm’s New York office. Carol leads the firm’s innovative Due Diligence & Document Review Team, which is a dedicated group of attorneys trained to provide due diligence-related and document review support to the firm’s Corporate and Finance & Bankruptcy Practice Groups. The Team also serves as the firm's NDA Review Center and provides cost-effective services to the firm's Business Trial and Real Estate Practice Group.
Areas of Practice
Carol’s practice focuses on general corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions (buy-side and sell-side) and public and private capital raising transactions. Carol also has experience representing lenders, agents, participants, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in debt financing transactions. Carol has also advised clients on all aspects of SEC reporting and listing exchange compliance matters, corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Carol was an associate at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP.
- BigLaw Firms Embrace New Model For Serving ClientsLaw360, January 20, 2017
- Protests, Large and Small, Usher in Trump PresidencyWNYC News, January 20, 2017
- New York State Bar Association