Carina Novell is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Carina focuses her practice on labor and employment law matters, advising and representing management clients. Carina handles various types of employment litigation, including wage and hour class actions; discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment lawsuits.
Construction & Infrastructure Law Blog Posts
- "Turning Back the Clock: DOL Proposes Previous Davis-Bacon Prevailing Wage Definition," April 6, 2022
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "What Employers Need to Know about the White House’s Executive Order on AI," November 17, 2023
- "July 1, 2023 Minimum Wage Increases in California Counties and Municipalities," June 13, 2023
- "Time Is Not Always Money: Ninth Circuit Holds That Pre-Employment Drug Testing Is Not Compensable Under California Law," June 29, 2022
Retail Law: Retail Trend Spotter
- "The Push for Pay Transparency: New Laws in 2023," February 13, 2023
- "Non-Compete No More? FTC Proposes Broad Ban of Non-Compete Agreements," February 10, 2023