Elizabeth Cully Chase is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group in the firm’s Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Elizabeth’s practice encompasses general corporate and securities matters, with an emphasis on investment funds and other investment vehicles, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions.
Elizabeth also represents clients on the formation, structuring, and management of private investment funds, including real estate funds, debt and credit funds, entertainment funds, and other private investment fund strategies.
Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
Elizabeth counsels family offices, investment funds, and other institutional clients in a wide variety of transactions involving the acquisition, disposition, development, and financing of real estate projects, with a particular focus on joint venture investments in multi-family and commercial developments. She is experienced in drafting and negotiating complex partnership and LLC agreements.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Elizabeth also counsels public and privately held companies, investors, and entrepreneurs in complex corporate and securities transactions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. In these transactions Elizabeth represents clients across a broad range of industries, including technology, security, manufacturing, transportation, life sciences, and fashion, apparel, and beauty.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of Phoenix Systems & Service, Inc.
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of Advent Systems.
- Represented Allied Universal in its acquisition of Cypress Private Security.
- Represented the Audax Group in its bolt-on acquisition by portfolio company, MNX Global Logistics, of Global First.
- Represented Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) in its acquisition of Gridsmart Technologies, Inc., a market-leading, technology-driven business with a differentiated video tracking offering in the Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) market.
- Represented adidas in sale of TaylorMade to KPS Capital Partners for $425 million.
- Represented Cameo in its Series Seed, Series A, and Series B financing rounds.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2016, UCLA Law Enhancement Award, Managing Articles Editor, Journal of Law & Technology
B.S., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012, UCLA Greek Woman of the Year