Sheppard Mullin's Fall 2016 Labor & Employment Year in Review
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Out with the Old, In with the New - A review of current legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2016 and how the new presidential administration will shape labor and employment laws in the coming year
- No Stone Left Unturned - Conducting effective internal investigations
- From the Inside Out - A discussion with our panel of in-house employment counsel from American Express, Modell's Sporting Goods, and other notable companies
- Lightning Round - A review of the most common employment issues currently facing HR and in-house legal teams, and best practices for resolution
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa Harris, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Jonathan Sokolowski, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2017).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or at 212.653.8450