IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2017
SQUARE - Brussels Meeting Centre
rue Mont des Arts
November 6-7, 2017
At the Congress
You’ve heard about the GDPR, you’ve talked about the GDPR, now you’re ready to do something about the GDPR.
The IAPP European Data Protection Congress 2017 takes a solution-focused approach with GDPR-oriented programming to help you devise and execute a compliance strategy.
At the same time, we’ll keep you up-to-date on other key privacy issues. Non-GDPR sessions will address privacy by design, a fresh look at privacy impact statements, data breach bootcamp, mHealth, Privacy Shield, big data, profiling, data retention policies and more.
Data Breach Bootcamp
With the GDPR, the reality of data breach notification and response truly hits home for the EU. This unique, interactive data breach simulation will help you prepare your company for a breach, with information on what to do before, during, and after an incident occurs. We will address how to handle tricky legal notice situations and multijurisdictional notice law by walking you through a step-by-step experience.
What you’ll take away:
- The immediate steps to take when presented with a potential data breach
- Why legal should be involved in the process, and how they should be involved
- Familiarity with a full breach episode and how to handle it while lowering the organisation's risk and exposure
Additional Registration Fee Required
- Sylvie Rousseau, Head of EU Data Protection Team
- Liisa Thomas, Partner, Co-Chair, Privacy and Cybersecurity Practice
Please click here for more information.