Labor & Employment Law Update - Year in Review - New York
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
*This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via chat. To attend remotely, please use the registration link to sign up.
TO RSVP CLICK HERE
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments
- New York Employers Get Their #MeToo Movement - How to Comply with New York State and New York City's Mandatory EEO/Sexual Harassment Training and Policy Requirements
- Understanding the Alphabet Soup of New York Leave Laws - PFL, ESTA, FMLA and your Company's PTO policy
- Will Your Workplace Be Going to the Dogs? A review of latest trends and best practices for responding to requests for service animal accommodations at work and in your public places of accommodation
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jack Kiley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Danielle Thompson, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Chris Collins, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2018).
*HRCI credit not offered for remote participants.
Questions? Contact Maricela Alfonso via email or at 212.653.8463