Sheppard Mullin's 7th Annual Women Lawyers Group Panel Discussion & Cocktail Reception
Please join us for a lively conversation with industry leaders as they discuss and share their strategies for achieving gender parity in the workplace.
Thursday, April 11, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Dawn Riley - Executive Director, Oakcliff Sailing
- Guy Halgren - Partner, Chairman of the Executive Committee, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Michele Thatcher - SVP, Global Counsel, Human Resources & Human Rights, PepsiCo
- Brigadier General Peter B. Collins, USMC (Ret) - Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer, Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
Renée E. Tirado - Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Major League Baseball
- Amanda Zablocki - Senior Associate, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Sheppard Mullin's Women Lawyers Group
Sheppard Mullin is committed to the advancement and retention of our women attorneys and strives to create an environment in which all of our women attorneys grow professionally, develop successful legal practices, and flourish as leaders both within our firm and in our communities. Click here to learn more
By Invitation Only
To RSVP please contact Maricela Alfonso via email or at 212.653.8463