Preparing for the Future of Healthcare
Red Rock Casino & Spa
Las Vegas, NV
Moss Adams LLP
The following Sheppard Mullin partner will be presenting during this year’s program:
Eric Klein, Partner and Healthcare Team Leader
Health care executives and thought-leaders from around the nation will converge to discuss transforming health care through value-based alternative payment models, collaboration, and risk-taking, as well as how the 2020 election may impact the industry.
Conference topics will include the following:
- State of the Industry by The Advisory Board
- After the ACA: Predictions for the Future (Single-Payer, Medicare for All, and Other Transformative Ideas)
- The Future of Risk-Sharing and Value-Based Care
- Medicaid Managed Care: Best Practices and Unintended Consequences
- Behavioral and Mental Health: New Models of Care and Financing
- Political Pundit Point-Counterpoint featuring Karl Rove and James Carville
- Additional topics to be announced soon
For more information or to register, click here.