Labor & Employment Law Update - Year in Review - New York
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Registration
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Program
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
237 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
*This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via chat. To attend remotely, please use the registration link to sign up.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Federal Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments
- New and (Improved!): A Review of Recent Changes to NY and NJ Employment Laws and Related Compliance Tips
- "20/20" Vision: Employment Law Predictions and Best Practices for Employers in a Tumultuous Election Year
- Building a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace from the Inside Out
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Shira Forman, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Rena Andoh, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2019).
*HCRI credit not offered for remote participants
Questions? Contact Maricela Alfonso via email or at 212.653.8463.