Cybersecurity and Privacy: Convergence in a World of Increasing Cyber Attacks and Data Breaches
The Metropolitan Club
233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Sheppard Mullin Participant:
Join us for our complimentary, invitation-only briefing where expert panelists will discuss some of the biggest and most challenging topics in cybersecurity and privacy. The program will feature a variety of presentations designed to help ensure your company is prepared, including:
- Dealing with a Maze of Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Issues
- CCPA Now in Effect, 10 Other States Have Laws Adopted or Pending
- FTC, SEC, GDPR Requirements
- SEC, FTC, FBI, U.S. Attorney’s Office on Panel
- Critical Risks Today: The Cloud, Ransomware
- What an Effective Prevention, Detection and Response Plan Looks Like Today
Breakfast and registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.