Life Sciences Roundtable: Critical Business Decisions During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
Critical Business Decisions During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
- The impact of the healthcare crisis on their businesses
- Their experience with managing their workforce and “lessons learned”
- Experience with the CARES Act, including the Paycheck Protection Program loans
- Managing clients and engaging with consumers in the new business reality
- Innovations and opportunities amidst the crisis
- Their perspective on the future, post COVID
- Williams Higgins, President, Ricola USA Inc.
- Vu Truong, Chief Executive Officer, Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Peter Webner, Chief Executive Officer, US, Zionexa
- Jeffrey Fessler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Allison Fulton, Partner, Sheppard Mullin