Labor & Employment Update – What Retailers Need to Know
Thursday, January 28, 2021
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PT
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Please join our Retail, Fashion & Beauty Team for a discussion focused solely on labor and employment topics affecting the retail industry. A moderated Q&A session will take place toward the end of the program. Topics to be discussed include:
- Independent Contractor Exceptions in CA
- Expense Reimbursements
- Tracking & Paying for Remote Work
- Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Laws
- Challenges to FFCRA Regs
- Expanded CFRA Coverage
- Severance / Settlement Agreements
- Unlimited Vacation Policies
- Unionization Trends
- Rachel Tarko Hudson, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (Moderator)
- Samantha Hardy, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Brooke Purcell, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Keahn Morris, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for Minimum 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso via email.