Blockchain and Entertainment Webinar Series
Sheppard Mullin, a leader in both blockchain and entertainment law, is hosting a 3 part webinar covering the overlap of these areas. Please join us for the first installment on February 4, 2021 for a discussion on the top trends and legal issues in Blockchain Games. Topics to be discussed include:
- What happened in blockchain games in 2020
- What to expect in 2021
- Other trends and business issues with blockchain games
- Issues with blockchain games - regulatory issues, IP, tax and more.
The second installment will focus on blockchain and music, and the third installment will focus on blockchain, art and other digital collectibles. Stay tuned for more information on this future programming.
Thursday, February 4, 2021
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
- James Gatto, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Sebastien Borget, President, Blockchain Game Alliance
Click here for more information on Sheppard Mullin's Blockchain Technology and Digital Assets.
Questions? Please contact Belinda Ashong via email.