Employee Wellness in the Time of COVID-19: Employee Mental Health and Well-Being, Vaccinations and Return to Office (Or Not)
Employee Wellness in the Time of COVID-19:
Employee Mental Health and Well-Being, Vaccinations and Return to Office (Or Not)
Thursday, February, 11, 2021
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. PST
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
Complimentary Program via Webinar
As the nation begins distributing the COVID-19 vaccine, employers must continue to assess how to keep their workplaces safe. And, as we approach the pandemic’s one year mark, it is just as critical for employers to ensure that employee wellness and mental health remain top of mind. Sheppard Mullin is proud to partner with Cameron Stout, CEO and Founder of Stout Heart, Inc., for an informative and inspiring presentation on the importance of employee mental health and strategies to improve employee wellness, morale and retention.
Please join us for a one-hour live webinar presentation where we will discuss the following issues employers face:
- Can we require that our employees receive the vaccination?
- Are there potential legal consequences to mandatory vaccination?
- What are our employees' anxieties about returning to the office vs. continuing to work remotely?
- What can we do as employers to improve our employees’ wellness, morale and retention?
- Cameron G. Stout, CEO and Founder, Stout Heart, Inc. and Principal, Stout Mediation Services
- Kevin M. Cloutier, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Shawn D. Fabian, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Mikela T. Sutrina, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- John E. Swinney, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
Continuing Legal Education - Illinois
This program is pending approval for 0.5 hour of MCLE prescribed by the State Bar of Illinois.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.