California’s Balcony Bills: Ensuring Safety and Compliance
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
This webinar will discuss the legal requirements of California’s “Balcony Bills” (Senate Bills 326 and 721) and provide practical technical guidance on the process of complying with the Bills to ensure your multi-family properties are safe and compliant.
- Erinn Contreras, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Chris Geier, Vice President, Regional Manager, Marx|Okubo
- Sandy Blair, Vice President, Regional Manager, Marx|Okubo
- David Saarman, Vice President, Principal, Saarman
- Henry Wong, Vice President of Estimating, Director of Litigation Services, Principal, Saarman
- Michael Leake, Partner, Sheppard Mullin - Moderator
California MCLE Credit
This activity has been approved for Minimum 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
1 Learning Unit and 0.5 HSW Learning Unit credit by the AIA.
*You must attend the full webinar to receive credit.
Questions? Please contact Belinda Ashong via email.