Walking the Tightrope: How to Build a More Diverse and Inclusive Workforce While Remaining Legally Compliant
Fostering a workforce and corporate culture that values diversity and inclusion (D&I) is essential for a company’s success and survival. However, many companies struggle with how to incorporate authentic D&I programs without violating state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
Join Cisive and author and employment law attorney Adam Rosenthal on Wednesday, Aug. 18 at 1 PM CT / 2 PM ET for a complimentary learning session covering best practices for employers on how to legally promote D&I initiatives in the workplace.
Plus, Cisive is giving away 3 signed copies of Adam's book, "Managing Employees Without Fear!" You must attend the live session to learn how.
This webinar will highlight the follow key topics:
• The benefits of having a robust D&I program
• How to promote D&I initiatives without violating anti-discrimination laws
• Infusing D&I objectives in the recruitment process
• How to train hiring managers on interviewing candidates with a D&I and compliance mindset
• Strategies to combat implicit bias when making hiring decisions
About the Presenter
Adam Rosenthal is a Partner in the law firm of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP based out of the firm’s San Diego (Del Mar) and Los Angeles offices. He is also the author of the newly-published book "Managing Employees Without Fear: How to Follow the Law, Build a Positive Work Culture, and Avoid Getting Sued."