37th National Institute on White Collar Crime
The 2022 White Collar Crime National Institute marks its 37th year on March 2-4, 2022. The institute will feature outstanding panelists who deal with some of the most significant issues of our time.
- Recent developments and new trends in FCPA enforcement
- Update on sentencing and corrections law and policy
- Securities enforcement in the Biden administration
- Health care fraud developments in the age of pandemics
- Cryptocurrency – entering a new world of regulations and enforcement
- Antitrust enforcement trends
- Anti-money laundering and asset seizures
- In the eye of the beholder: what moves a tax case from civil to criminal?
Sheppard Mullin, Partner, Joseph Jay will be speaking on the Significant Legal Developments in the Regions - Northeast Region, panel on March 2nd.
For more details and to register, please click here.