SNF Updates Including Implementation of Phase 3
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Long Island Marriott
101 James Doolittle Boulevard
Uniondale, NY 11553
Event Sponsor: Greater NY Health Care Facilities Association (GNYHCFA)
Sheppard Mullin Presenters: Lourdes Martinez and Greg Smith
- Michael Balboni and NYS Deputy Secretary for Health, Executive Chamber, Angela Profeta, will discuss legislative updates impacting SNFs
- Dr. Hallett will discuss CMS Phase 3 Requirements of Participation (RoPs) relating to safe medication practices and surveyor guidance
- Lourdes Martinez and Greg Smith will focus on CMS Phase 3 RoPs regarding Abuse Prevention and Compliance/Ethics
- Mary Gracey-White will present an overview regarding implementing Phase 3 requirements
- Hon. Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Angela Profeta, NYS Deputy Secretary for Health, Executive Chamber
- Dr. William C. Hallett, Pharm.D., MBA, BCG, President/CEO, Guardian Consulting Services, Inc.
- Lourdes M. Martinez, Esq. and Greg Smith, Esq., Partners, Sheppard Mullin
- Mary Gracey-White, RN, BSN, QCP, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, Operators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, IDT Team, Medical Directors
CEUs for Administrators*
Free of Charge for Members, $100 for Non-Members
*GNYHCFA is a Certified Sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long-Term Care Administrators (NAB). This educational offering has been submitted to the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) and approval is pending.
For more information click here.