Preparing for 2023: Nursing Homes Brace for Reforms and Heightened Government Scrutiny
Thursday, January 19, 2023
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
Complimentary Program via Webinar
*Webinar details will be sent upon registration.*
Click here to register.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Update on President Biden’s Nursing Home Reforms
- National Implications of NYS Attorney General Cases against Nursing Homes
- False Claims Act Update
Who should attend:
Nursing Home Owners/Operators, Administrators, DONs, Compliance Officers.
- Identify key regulatory reforms that will impact nursing homes in 2023 and beyond.
- Analyze nursing home ownership and financing structures that may create or exacerbate legal exposure.
- Understand how the False Claims Act is being used against nursing homes and their owners/operators.
- Lourdes Martinez, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Greg Smith, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso.