Deep Dive Into The Metaverse And Web3: The First Global Law Symposium
Bringing together worldwide leading minds in the legal and technology industries to discuss the impact of this technology on our profession. This program will explore the global nature of Web3, the Metaverse and Digital Assets in the law. It will highlight discussions on the regulatory and legislative landscape in this space in New York, the United States and the across the world. This event will delve into multiple practice areas and discuss the impact that Web 3, the Metaverse and Digital Assets are having on how lawyers represent clients and the ever developing new legal issues presented by this new use of technology. The event will feature discussions on hot topics in the Web3 and Metaverse.
- Fireside Chat: A View from the Bench and National Leaders in the Field
- Understanding the Impact of Web3/Metaverse/Digital Assets and Currency on Legal Practice Areas Around the World – Part 1 (Breakout Session)
- Does Your Client’s Art Pose a Trademark or Copyright Issue?
- Is It True? You Can Own Real Estate in an NFT?
- What To Do When Your Client Receives Digital Assets During a Divorce and/or as part of an Inheritance? A Family Law and Trust & Estates Upda
- Understanding the Impact of Web3/Metaverse/Digital Assets and Currency on Legal Practice Areas Around the World – Part 2 (Breakout Session)
- Smart Contracts: What are They and What Attorneys Need to Know
- Update: What Lawyers Need to Know about Tax Treatment of Digital Currency
- How Cities Across the World Are Using the Metaverse
- Cross-Border Regulatory and Legislative Analysis
- Pitfalls for Attorneys & Clients Operating in the Web3 Space: Part 1 (Breakout Session)
- Entering Uncharted Territories: Regulatory & Enforcement in Web3
- Developing Issues in Litigation & Insolvency in the Web3
- Web3 Issues Arising in Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Pitfalls for Attorneys & Clients in the Operating in the Web3 Space: Part 2 (Breakout Session)
- An Outlook on Criminal Activity and Representation in Web 3: Money Laundering, DLTs, and More
- The Ethical Issues Created by Web3 in the Law: Privacy & Ethics
- Embracing & Understanding Web3: NFTs Are Here to Stay!
- Jared Wachtler
Click here for more information and to register.