- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2011, Senior Staff Member, Touro Law Review
- B.A., Policy Studies, Syracuse University, 2008
- New York
Jared Wachtler is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Jared represents owners and developers in all aspects of negotiating and structuring real estate projects, including the acquisition, development, and disposition of property, and in leasing and property management. Jared has significant experience drafting various commercial real estate, construction, and architecture and design agreements and contracts in connection with real estate development. He has also helped clients to resolve complex construction and design-related disputes.
- New York Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Globe St., October 29, 2018
- Law360, October 30, 2018
- Sheppard Mullin, which had only one real estate partner in Manhattan, has brought on a seven-lawyer group from Venable in New York, including the former head of the practice there.New York Law Journal, October 29, 2018