Unique Issues in Government Contracts M&A
On May 24, 2023, the ABA Public Contract Law Mergers and Acquisitions Committee & the ABA Business Law Mergers and Acquisitions Committee will host a presentation on the unique issues in government contracts mergers and acquisitions. The program will focus on special issues that arise during the life of a deal involving government contracts, from due diligence to post-closing items and much more.
The meeting will be held in-person and virtually from 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., with in-person attendance at the Washington, DC office of Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, which is located at 2099 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 100, Washington, DC 20006.
Lunch will be provided to those that attend in person.
- Daniel Alvarado, Sheppard Mullin
- Michael O'Bryan, Morrison Foerster, Chair of the Business Law Section M&A Committee
- Erin Estevez, Holland & Knight
- Michael Samuels, Crowell & Moring
- David Gallacher, Sheppard Mullin
- Roxanne Lepore, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Zach Schultz, Miles & Stockbridge
Please register using the link below. If you plan to attend in-person, please RSVP by May 19th.
Questions? Please contact Maricela Alfonso.