Embracing the AI Wave: Navigating Monetization Opportunities and Safeguarding Against Risks in AI-Driven Business
Wednesday, July 19, 2023
4:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET
Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To register or if you have any questions, please contact Maricela Alfonso.
Sheppard Mullin and Media.Monks invite you to an exclusive event that brings together an esteemed group of multi-disciplined industry experts at the forefront of the debate surrounding the exploitation of Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its profound impact on businesses across various sectors. Unlock the immense potential of Generative AI and untapped monetization opportunities as our panelists discuss real-world examples of its implementation and the latest trends shaping new business models in their respective industries, while sharing valuable insight into the key operational challenges and legal risks presented. Our thought leaders will convey best practices, adoption, and implementation strategies to build lawful and ethically responsible frameworks governing the use of Generative AI and shed light on multi-faceted strategies employed to mitigate undue exposure to risk and liability. Join us for this exceptional opportunity to gain valuable insights and network with professionals paving the way for AI-driven business.
- Jason Conti, General Counsel & Executive Vice President, Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Brady Brim-DeForest, Co-Founder, Media.Monks
- Neerav Vyas, VP of Martech and Adtech – Strategy and Innovation – Machine Learning, AI & Analytics Leader, Tredence Inc.
- Clara Kim, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal & Business Affairs Officer, ASCAP
- Nick Adams, Managing Partner, Differential Ventures
- Dan Schnapp, Partner, and Chair of Technology Transactions Practice, Sheppard Mullin
- Alexis Robinson (moderator), Partner and Leader of the Entertainment, Technology, and Advertising Practice Group, Sheppard Mullin
Additional panelists to be confirmed.
Click here for an overview of Sheppard Mullin's AI experience.
This event is sponsored by Media.Monks.
Media.Monks, the digital-first operating brand of S4Capital plc, connects content, data & digital media and technology services across one global team built from the bottom up. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, a single-P&L model offers clients seamless access to a 8,900-strong team of multidisciplinary digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 32 countries. With an aim to win the decade, Media.Monks is leading brands into a new digital era—virtualization—defined by a continually evolving set of consumer behaviors and a redefined relationship with the digital touchpoints in our lives.