Tech Me Up! Session #1 – From Regulation to Innovation: AI regulation in the EU, UK and Worldwide
Artificial intelligence (AI) has long been promised as a game changer. And now it's here. Recent advances in generative AI have highlighted its potential. Its implementation has become a business priority. But what are the risks? AI's resurgence in popularity has also brought more scrutiny. The EU is leading the race to regulate AI. But the US, UK and China are also considering regulations. Now more than ever, it’s important that you stay on the right side of the law when considering your AI strategy.
We will start our AI webinar series with: regulating AI. We will give an overview of the current regulatory landscape, proceedings and pending measures. We will focus on the EU, UK, China and the USA.
- Liisa Thomas: Chicago Office Managing Partner and Lead, Privacy and Cybersecurity Team, Sheppard Mullin
- Fritz-Ulli Pieper: Salary Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Victoria Hordern: Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Michael Tan: Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Thanos Rammos: Partner, Taylor Wessing
Click here to register.