Foundations of Privacy and Data Protection
IAPP Foundations of Privacy and Data Protection is a comprehensive training course for quickly teaching privacy fundamentals to organizations and individuals. Foundations’ expert-authored curriculum details privacy’s legal and regulatory frameworks. It describes common operational processes, and illustrates data protection at work through case studies and real-world examples. Foundations training also teaches a common vocabulary that helps communicate data protection issues clearly between professionals and throughout organizations.
What you will take away:
- Knowledge you need to advance a career in privacy and related fields.
- In-demand skills you can start applying right away.
- A vocabulary of essential privacy terminology.
- Preparation for advanced privacy training and IAPP certification.
- Liisa Thomas: Leader of the firm's Privacy and Cybersecurity Team and Chicago Office Managing Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Kirk Nahra: Co-Chair, Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice, WilmerHale
Click here to register.