HyBuild™ North America: Contracts Workstream Kickoff Webinar
The GHC is launching its next HyBuild North America Initiative, Contracts Workstream, to help support clean and green hydrogen market liftoff nationally. Jointly led by Sheppard Mullin, a national clean energy transactional law firm, the GHC Contracts Workstream will engage with potential at-scale GH2 buyers to identify issues and key risks associated with GH2 procurement.
Once use cases of significance are identified, a comprehensive framework will be developed to provide a robust foundation for hydrogen offtake, thereby serving to mitigate many of the risks associated with asset development.
The webinar will cover an array of real-world commercial case studies, shedding light on practical applications. It will also delve into recent industry developments and announcements. Most importantly, it will offer an opportunity for your organization to actively participate in an endeavor that can play a pivotal role in driving the advancement of the GH2 economy.
- Tony Toranto: Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Janice Lin: Founder and President, Green Hydrogen Coalition
- Tim Barry: Director - Strategy, Commercial & Operational Excellence, Ramboll
- Paul Browning: Founder, CEO and Board Director, Continuum Renewables
- Danny Seagraves: Senior Managing Partner, Brown & Brown
Click here to register.
Click here to watch the webinar.