Labor & Employment Law Update - Year In Review
Thursday, November 2, 2023
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres:
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
This program will also be streamed live with the opportunity to ask questions via the chat feature. Please use the registration link to sign up for the live streaming.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Key Federal and NY State Legislative and Litigation Round-up
- The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Mental Health and the Workplace: The Messy Intersection of Managing Performance and Leaves/Accommodations
- The NLRB’s New Approach to Confidentiality Clauses and Workplace Rules
- Jon Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Ian Carleton Schaefer, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jamie Moelis, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
- Jim Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Myles Moran, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2023).
Questions? Please contact Maricela Slota via email.