2023 Government Contracts Review & Outlook
This unique conference brings together high-level practitioners and government contracting professionals to discuss what's happening in the industry and its impact on 2024. Get an accelerated review and analysis of the past year's legal developments in federal government contracting, from pending legislation and trends to how to prepare for the future. Connect with top minds in the industry at a program designed for all public and private sector employees.
- Comprehensive Coverage on Timely but Timeless Topics Plus New Discussions and/or Panels on Hot Topics:
- International Considerations: Regulatory/Legal Update, Key Risks and Compliance
- Contract Formation, Negotiation and Protest Developments
- The Contract Disputes Act Covers Terminations Too: Trends in Default Termination Litigation and Mitigation Strategies
- Update on Cybersecurity Initiatives
- Contract Accounting, Cost and Pricing Developments
- An Update on the Civil False Claims Act, Fraud Focus on Fraud and FCA
- Scott Roybal, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Click here to register.