Annual AFM Global Media Update (2008-2016)
Join us for a complimentary breakfast with leading producers, executives and entertainment lawyers from around the world. Our panelists will address the latest industry developments in countries across the globe, including raising finance and new incentive programs. We will also be reviewing the latest developments in distribution, with a focus on North America, and the challenges and opportunities for producers and distributors in the current market.
Tuesday, November 1, 2012
Breakfast 8:15 a.m., Program 8:45 - 10:00 a.m.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 South Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Avy Eschanasy, Executive VP, Business Affairs, Focus Features (United States)
- Chris Fenton, President, DMG Entertainment Motion Picture Group GM, DMG North America (China)
- Doug Hansen, Chief Operating Officer, Endgame Entertainment (United States)
- Ted Kim, President/CEO, MNET America and Executive VP/Head of Strategy and Business Development, CJ E&M America (Korea)
- Laurie May, Executive VP, Alliance Films Inc. (Canada)
- Marc Schipper, Chief Operating Officer, Exclusive Media Group (United States)
- James Thompson, Head of Sales and Marketing, New Zealand Film Commission (New Zealand)
- Robert Darwell, Sheppard Mullin
- Robb Klein, Sheppard Mullin
Contact Robyn Geffre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.617.5432
This program complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for
1 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard Mullin is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.