Sheppard Mullin’s Women Lawyers Group Panel & Cocktail Reception
Join us for a panel presentation, followed by a cocktail reception.
April 11, 2013
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Amanda Conti-Duhaime, Senior Staff Counsel, Office of the General Counsel, Chrysler Group LLC
- Nicole Loftus, Entrepreneur and Founder of Hit Big
- Abena Darkeh, Deputy Commissioner for Regional Affairs at the New York State Division of Human Rights
- Ellen Slipp, Managing Director and Head of Litigation for The Citi Private Bank
- Rosemarie Lanard, Vice President of Employee Engagement and Diversity at McGraw-Hill Financial
- Jill Sung, CEO and President of Abacus Federal Savings Bank
About 85 Broads
85 Broads is a global network of trailblazing women focused on inspiring, empowering and connecting women worldwide. The organization was founded in 1997 by women who worked for Goldman Sachs at 85 Broad Street, the investment banking firm’s former NYC headquarters. Over the past decade, 85 Broads expanded its membership to include 38 Regional Chapters. Members include students as well as professionals to encourage women to take on fascinating careers and become leaders.
About Women Lawyers Group
Sheppard Mullin is committed to the advancement and retention of our women attorneys and strives to create an environment in which all of our women attorneys grow professionally, develop successful legal practices, and flourish as leaders both within our firm and in our communities. Individual office groups meet monthly and provide women attorneys with leadership opportunities and ongoing support. They also develop relevant activities and host special client and business development events. For more information on the Women Lawyers Group, please contact D&I@sheppardmullin.com.
Please note that space is limited and registration is on first come, first serve basis.
Questions? Please contact Joanna Beckett at email@example.com or 212.634.3076.
**We appreciate your interest in our upcoming event. However, we have reached capacity and are no longer accepting RSVPs. Please check back soon for additional events that may be of interest.**