Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Registration 7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Program 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Leverage Buyouts and Fraudulent Conveyances Risks
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of fraudulent conveyances law
- Fraudulent conveyance in the LBO context
- Current case law and practical concerns
- Regulatory guidance on leveraged lending by commercial banks
- Edward H. Tillinghast, III, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- William R. Wyatt, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Joanna Beckett at email@example.com or 212.634.3076.