Sheppard Mullin's Spring 2015 Labor & Employment Law Update
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments in 2015
- Psychological Disabilities in the Workplace: New accommodation challenges, emerging direct threat issues, and best practices for dealing with the troubled employee
- Traditional Labor Law Update: The NLRB has been busy, have you been paying attention?
- Employer Alternatives to Courthouse Litigation: ADR Programs, Arbitration and other non-judicial dispute resolution options
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Christopher Collins, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- James Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463