Accommodating Disabilities with Acumen, Protecting Data with Diligence, and Avoiding Class Actions with Class
4:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sheppard Mullin New York
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
(In-House Counsel Only)
Topics covered will include:
- Accommodating Disabilities in The Retail Work Environment:
A discussion of recent developments under the employment provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act impacting retail employers, as well as best practices for successfully managing challenging ADA accommodation issues in the retail workplace
- Fall 2015 Cybersecurity Update:
What you need to do and know to protect sensitive consumer information and your company in light of Wyndham Hotels and Other New Developments
- Let the Retailer Beware! How To Avoid The Growing Deluge of Deceptive Pricing Consumer Class Actions:
What you need to know to avoid the wave of class actions against retailers for deceptive outlet and retail pricing, including basics and best practices
- Christopher Collins, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Theodore C. Max, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
Questions? Contact Roz Essex-Cope at firstname.lastname@example.org