Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Year In Review
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR THIS PROGRAM
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Where We've Been and Where We're Going: Key legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2015, and what's ahead for 2016
- Sometimes It's Better Not To Know: Effectively using social media to recruit applicants and conduct background checks
- Medical Leave Is Not A Shield to Disciplinary Action: Managing medical leaves of absence and poor performance
- Are You A Co-Employer of Outsourced /Contract Workers Under the NLRB’s New Indirect Control Test? The NLRB takes another step to exert influence on non-union employers
- James R. Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa M. Harris, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at MGreisman@sheppardmullin.com or at 212.653.8450