Hot Topics Under the HSR Act
JW Marriott Hotel & National Press Club, Washington, D.C.
American Bar Association 64th Antitrust Law Spring Meeting
April 6-8, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
HOT TOPICS UNDER THE HSR ACT
Presented by the Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
Clearing the premerger notification process under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act is an important part of many M&A transactions. However, keeping current with new issues and developments can be challenging. Join a panel of experienced HSR practitioners, including the Deputy Assistant Director of the FTC’s Premerger Notification Office, to discuss current important issues under the HSR Act.
CHAIR AND MODERATOR:
- Robert L. MAGIELNICKI, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, Washington, DC
- Michele S. HARRINGTON, Hogan Lovells US LLP, McLean, VA
- Paul B. HEWITT, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Washington, DC
- Sydney M. SMITH, Latham & Watkins LLP, Washington, DC
- Kathryn E. WALSH, Deputy Assistant Director, Premerger Notification Office, Bureau of Competition,
- Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC
Click here for more details and registration information.