- LL.M., Taxation, New York University, 2012
- J.D., Pepperdine University, 2011, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2008
John Crisp is an associate in the Tax Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Crisp focuses his practice on the tax aspects of corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and entity formations and liquidations.
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "The Effects of Tax Reform on Private Equity," January 2, 2018
- "Congress Passes Final Tax Reform Bill," December 20, 2017
- "Tax Reform – The Current State of Play," December 7, 2017
- "U.S. Tax Reform: The Current State of Play," November 16, 2017
Executive Compensation Law Blog Posts
- "Reminder to Perform Annual ISO/ESPP Reporting in January 2018," January 12, 2018
- "The President Receives an Early Christmas Present: Congress Approves Landmark Tax Bill – What Will this Mean for Executive Compensation?" December 20, 2017
- "Congressional Republicans Reach a Deal on Tax Bill," December 14, 2017
- "Senate Stays Up Late to Approve Tax Bill," December 5, 2017