Juliette Ebert is a partner in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office. She currently serves as Team Leader for two of the firm’s Client Teams and is the former Team Leader of the firm's Hospitality Team. In addition, Juliette served as a member of the Firm Compensation Committee for seven years.
Areas of Practice
Juliette's main area of emphasis is general commercial lending, including real estate and asset-based finance, workouts, and bankruptcy, with an emphasis on resort and hospitality transactions.
Juliette's commercial lending experience has included single lender and syndicated real property financings and bond transactions secured by single-family construction projects, apartment and condominium complexes, mobile home parks, hotels, timeshare resorts, retail centers, office buildings, hospitals and other healthcare facilities. Other asset-based financing expertise includes loans secured by various transportation assets, including aircraft, railcars and vessels, syndicated single-lender timeshare receivables credit lines, secured and unsecured working capital lines, and revolving and term loans involving a wide range of businesses. Juliette's workout and bankruptcy experience includes receivership actions, real property and UCC foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure and relief from stay proceedings.
- Represent MUFG, as Administrative Agent, in connection with $1 billion syndicated revolving loan facility to public aircraft engine leasing company Willis Lease Finance
- Represented MUFG, as Administrative Agent, in connection with $80 million financing and workout of aircraft loan facility to Aerocentury
- Represented Comerica Bank, as Administrative Agent in connection with $ 100 million revolving and term loan financing and workout to for-profit university Academy of Art
- Represent Silicon Valley Bank in connection with financing to agri-tech company Farmers Business Network
- Represent Silicon Valley Bank in connection with $100 million loan facility to Samsara Inc.
- Represent Comerica Bank in connection with revolver and term facilities to Russian River Brewing Company
- Represent Comerica Bank in connection with revolver and term facilities secured by luxury resort Auberge du Soleil, Napa, CA
- Represent MUFG in connection with revolver loan to regional hospital based in Marin County, CA
- Represented Textron Financial in connection with multiple loan facilities secured by timeshare and hotel resorts located in Mexico
- Represented Recreational Capital in connection with timeshare loan facilities/joint ventures with Wyndham Resorts
CPA Certificate, 1983
J.D., University of California, Hastings, 1986
B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1983, summa cum laude