Jake Walker is an associate in the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
During law school, Jake served as a Judicial Intern for the Hon. Richard M. Berman of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. He also worked as a Judicial Extern for the Hon. Anne F. Reed of the 25th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
- The US FTC secures an innovative structural relief to prohibit interlocking directorates and preserve competition in the natural gas market (Quantum Energy Partners / EQT Corporation)Concurrences, 09.01.2023
- The US FTC issues a Civil Investigation Demand to an artificial intelligence company following an investigation into the use of AI technology and its potential to promote unfair methods of competition (OpenAI Chat GPT)Concurrences, 09.01.2023
Antitrust Law Blog Posts
- "Antitrust Enforcement Agencies Continue to Target Interlocking Directorate Arrangements," August 23, 2023
- "AI Under the Antitrust Microscope: Competition Enforcers Focusing on Generative AI from All Angles," August 9, 2023
- "FTC Modifies Role of Administrative Judges Amid Heightened Agency Scrutiny," June 13, 2023
- "DOJ Antitrust Division Cautions SEC on Proposed Equity Market Restructuring," May 5, 2023
- "No More Games: Activision Settles with DOJ Over Esports Compensation," April 5, 2023
- "FTC Seeks to Block Deal Between Top Mortgage Loan Technology Providers," March 16, 2023
- "FTC Seeks to Ban Noncompete Agreements in Employment Contracts," January 6, 2023