Kevin Ryan is a partner in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's Chicago office.
Areas of Practice
Kevin focuses his practice on corporate finance, capital markets and structured finance. He represents banks, financial institutions, institutional investors, private equity firms and corporate clients on debt financing transactions at the broadly syndicated, middle-market, senior, subordinated, second-lien and mezzanine levels. He is particularly experienced in leading asset-based, cash-flow, debtor in possession and unitranche lending transactions.
Kevin also represents banks, financial institutions and funds in connection with the purchase and sale of par and distressed securities in the primary and secondary markets and in connection with debt portfolio acquisitions.
Intellectual Property Law Blog
"Intellectual Property Outlook: Cases and Trends to Follow in 2020 — PART 4," March 25, 2020
"Intellectual Property Outlook: Cases and Trends to Follow in 2020 — PART 3," March 4, 2020
- "Intellectual Property Outlook: Cases and Trends to Follow in 2020 — PART 2," February 3, 2020
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Sheppard Submits Comments to Main Street Loan Program," April 17, 2020
Finance & Bankruptcy Law Blog Posts
- "Synthetic USD LIBOR," December 20, 2022
- "LSTA Publishes Term SOFR Concept Document," September 7, 2021
- "ARRC Formally Recommends Term SOFR," August 2, 2021
- Bloomberg Law, 01.22.2021
- Chicago Lawyer, 07.2016
- Law360, 05.20.2016
Member, Loan Syndications and Trading Association
Member, Commercial Finance Association
J.D., Loyola University - Chicago
B.A., Boston College