Krista S. Johnson is a special counsel in the Labor & Employment practice group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Krista advises and represents management clients in employment and labor litigation, focusing on employment class actions and harassment and wrongful termination lawsuits. In addition, Krista uses her extensive knowledge of and experience in employment and labor laws to provide practical and effective advice to management regarding employment law compliance, wage and hour laws, and workplace investigations.
She also was a member of the University of Southern California Law School Hale Moot Court Honors Program.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- The Recorder, 06.21.2017
- Moderator, Panel on Ethics of Investigations and Information Gathering in Employment Lawsuits, Alameda County Bar Association Sixth Annual Employment Law Symposium, October 16, 2015
- “Pregnant in the Workplace: Legal Issues for Reasonable Accommodation Standards,” National Constitution Center Conferences, July 11, 2014
- “Workplace Pregnancy-Related Accommodations: Navigating Evolving Federal, New State and Local Laws,” Strafford CLE Webinar, May 28, 2014
Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
Member, Alameda County Bar Association
Executive Committee of the Labor and Employment Section, 2015-present
Judicial Appointments Evaluation Committee, 2016-present
Member, Council of Business Advisors, San Francisco 3 Chapter
East Bay Women in Business Roundtable, Steering Committee member
Watermark Women’s Networking Organization
J.D., University of Southern California, 1996
B.S., University of Arizona, 1992, cum laude
- Krista served as a judicial extern to the Honorable David V. Kenyon of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit