Lindsey Collins is special counsel in the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Lindsey has significant experience as white collar criminal defense counsel to individuals and companies facing confidential, high-stakes government investigations involving antitrust violations, fraud, money laundering, and bribery, among other issues. She has been responsible for large-scale grand jury subpoena responses, planning and conducting internal investigations, preparing clients and company employees for government interviews and counseling clients through different stages of criminal proceedings.
- Led response to grand jury subpoena in sweeping, multi-year criminal investigation in which the client was not charged.
- Successfully represented former precious metals trader through cooperation with DOJ in criminal antitrust and market manipulation probe.
- Represented global telecom company in DOJ investigation into suspected money laundering. First-chaired witness interviews and prepared company witnesses for DOJ interviews.
- Investigated suspected media leaks for large public company, after which leaks ceased.
- Independently handled as lead counsel investigation into theft by a former employee of a large nonprofit.
"Rising Star" in Corporate Investigations and White Collar Criminal Defense, The Legal 500, 2020-2021, 2023
"One to Watch" in Criminal Defense: White Collar, The Best Lawyers in America, 2021-2024
- DOJ Announces Mergers & Acquisitions Safe Harbor PolicyConcurrences, 10.04.2023
- Law360, 09.13.2023
- Law360, 05.18.2023
Antitrust Law Blog Posts
- "DOJ Announces Mergers & Acquisitions Safe Harbor Policy," October 11, 2023
- "Government Contracting Companies Beware: DOJ’s Procurement Collusion Strike Force is Global, Growing, and Going Strong," June 22, 2023
- "Recent Antitrust Leniency Program Revisions Examined in ABA’s 2023 Edition of the Antitrust Cartel Leniency and Sentencing Handbook," June 12, 2023
- "Hot Antitrust Enforcement Climate Reaches Private Equity," May 11, 2023
White Collar & Government Enforcement Blog Posts
J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2013, cum laude, Fordham Moot Court Program, Editor-in-Chief
B.A., Princeton University, 2008, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York