Healthcare and Life Sciences Antitrust – The Year in Review and a Look Ahead to What You Need to Know for 2022
Please join our experienced healthcare and life science panelists as we recap dramatic developments in antitrust and healthcare policy over the Biden Administration’s first year and look ahead to what you need to know for 2022.
- Ongoing Overhaul of the Federal Agencies’ Approach to M&A and Merger Remedies
- Increased Scrutiny of Provider Transactions
- Developments around Private Equity in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Evolving Rules on Vertical Transactions and Arrangements
- New Policies on Drug Pricing and Competition
- Pending Legislation Targeting Antitrust in Healthcare
Our experienced panelists will share their insights and take your questions to prepare you for new antitrust challenges in 2022.